GPS, a predictive analytics platform for real-time guidance to drive more effective decisions and stronger results
Marketers face the continuous challenge of forecasting, planning and monitoring their business in a constantly changing market. Analytic Partners’ software solution suite, GPS (Guiding Performance & Strategy), provides marketers the toolset for faster, more accurate, and more profitable decision-making.
Offered in coordination with our Analytic Services, GPS is customizable and user-friendly, web-based software for marketing simulation, predictive planning, optimization and tracking.
GPS is a Software as a Service (SaaS) offering that has the following features:
- Intelligent call-outs: Strategically placed call-outs based on customized algorithms to identify performance including gainers, losers, outliers, competitive activity, etc.
- Custom Charting: Customized charting options – multiple types and views including the ability to adjust selections on pre-defined screens
- Smart Navigation: Embedded links and drill-down capability to support a deeper understanding
- Responsive design: Supports use across multiple screens including tablets and smartphones. Thin client to ensure quick loading and refreshing even on mobile devices.
GPS is leveraged across industries to manage and monitor global businesses, align budgets, set and monitor business objectives, assess the risk and opportunities of marketplace and spending changes, and develop and track forecasts. GPS provides a transparent and accurate view of your business performance integrating Paid, Owned and Earned online and offline media, promotions, and other marketing with external factors.
Make better decisions faster and track the results of your actions as they are implemented with GPS. Analytic Partners GPS solution will drive competitive advantage by:
- Empowering decision makers to allocate resources more effectively
- Enabling a deeper business understanding to weigh pros, cons, and cost-benefit associated with different decision trees
- Running simulations to assess risks and opportunities
- Speeding responsiveness to marketplace or competitive changes
- Embedding Marketing Mix Model results into ongoing business planning and course-correction processes
- Making the vision of ongoing decision support a reality
- Measuring the true, bottom-line impact of traditional advertising, digital advertising (including search, display, mobile and social media), and their interactions.